''FOBOS'' ensures that the gas injection system is free from defects in materials and workmanship during the warranty period.
The standard warranty for the gas injection system FOBOS is 5 years or 150,000 kilometers Regardless what comes first.
The Guaranteed kilometers of the parts used are:
▪ 80.000 km. or two years for the gas injection rail, regardless of what comes first.
▪ 80.000 km. or two years for the gasifier / reducer, regardless what comes first.
▪ one year for Combined sensor for pressure, M.A.P.
* (This period depends on the natural deterioration of materials and the warranty offered by the producers of these parts.)
▪ The complete warranty bornes only the workshop or the company that made the installation of the LPG system.
▪ The complete warranty can be achieved when the customer has complied with all conditions relating to the maintenance and proper operation of the gas system.
During the warranty period , the workshop or company that made the installation of the LPG system will repair or replace free of charge any defective part of your LPG system, which is subject to warranty, if all conditions are met.During the repair of a part of the gas system , the warranty of the new part is aligned to the total warranty of the system.
If use of the guarantee , the workshop or company that made the installation of the gas system and '' FOBOS'' will take into account the following factors that may affect the claim for replacement.
▪ Compliance with the warranty conditions of your gas injection system.
▪ The Use of only genuine consumables for maintenance of your gas injection system.
▪ Damage directly or indirectly related to repairs made by an unauthorized workshop / partner.
* (Only the workshop or company that made the installation of the gas system can recommend maintenance outside their boundaries)
▪ Any unauthorized changes or modifications to any part of the gas system.
▪ Defects caused by the use of parts or consumables that are not on the definitions of the initial specifications of "FOBOS AUTO LTD" and "Gascontrol Pleven" Ltd.
"FOBOS AUTO LTD" Does not recognize warranty of an LPG system if:
▪ The technician has placed parts that are not approved for use by "FOBOS AUTO LTD" or by information published on the companys website.
▪ In case the damages are caused due to negligence,improper maintenance or use of the gas system in a manner different from the specified in the operating instructions.
▪ If the damages are caused by natural disasters , fires , accidents , thefts and secondary effects due to these events.
▪ In case the damages are caused due to total or partial immersion in water.
▪ In case the damages are caused due to the use of gas that does not comply with the standard of quality and content of EU.
▪ If the damages are caused due to the supply voltage higher than 16 volts.
The warranty does not cover:
▪ The cost of standard services and consumables.
▪ The cost of transport, communications, hotel, food, etc. Occurred due to the systems failure within the warranty period.
▪ Compensation for loss of time, commercial loss or for renting a replacement car during repairs.
▪ «FOBOS AUTO LTD» reserves the right to decide on the scope and method of repair . All parts replaced during the warranty period will remain at the property of «FOBOS AUTO LTD». All parts replaced during the warranty period are covered by the warranty , but only for the remainder of the warranty period.
«FOBOS AUTO LTD» reserves the right to decide on the scope and method of repair . All parts replaced during the warranty period will remain at the property of «FOBOS AUTO LTD». All parts replaced during the warranty period are covered by the warranty , but only for the remainder of the warranty period.
The owner must:
▪ The customer is obliged to comply with the warranty and the service plan. To visit the workshop in which the gas system is installed every 10,000 km or 12 months , whichever occurs first.
▪ Regular maintenance is essential to ensure reliability and long life of your gas system.
▪ Regular maintenance also reduces the overall cost of maintenance and repair of your gas system.
▪ Any maintenance or repair by an unauthorized person or garage other than the workshop or company who installed may result in cancellation of the warranty.
Obligations of the owner in maintenance:
▪ To ensure that the maintenance of the gas system is in accordance with the requirements specified in the maintenance book.
▪ To ensure that the service intervals for replacing consumables and cleaning the injectors as specified in the maintenance book.
▪ To ensure the proper completion of the data in your maintenance book from the workshop or company that carried out the installation, demonstrating the technical service.
▪ To ensure immediate notification to the workshop or company who installed for any problems encountered in the gas system ,which are subject to warranty terms.
▪ To ensure that he carries with him the maintenance book on each visit to the workshop or company that carried out the installation.
The workshop or company that made the installation must:
▪ To inform the customer about the warranty terms.
▪ Do give as detailed instructions as possible on how the gas system operates.
▪ Do give as detailed instructions as possible on the owner's obligations for maintenance and service of the gas system.
▪ To perform all warranty repairs and out of warranty , within one month from the date of acceptance of the application or the change request of a component in warranty or non-warranty replacement of parts from the company or workshop that installed the gas system.
▪ To perform all warranty repairs and out of warranty with original components.
▪ To perform << FREE OF CHARGE >> to the client the necessary repairs to any proven damaged
component covered by the warranty of the gas system.
▪ The maintenance of 10,000 km includes:
▪ Change of filter for gas phase.
▪ Change of filter for liquid phase.
▪ Check for possible leaks.
▪ Check status of all gas pipes and connections.
▪ Check condition all hoses and water connections.
▪ Check condition of rail.
▪ Check condition and pressure of the gas reducer.
▪ Update of software or reprogram ECU if necessary.
▪ Restore check mark (check light).
- For proper operation the gas injection rail needs maintenance by cleaning it with special liquid and device every 20,000 km.
Every 80,000 km the injector rail needs replacement of its pistons or replacement of rail it self.(The price of a new common rail is very close to the cost of repair and for this reason we recommend replacing the rail).
- For proper operation of the reducer it is recommended in every 80,000 km or two years to be cleaned and the membranes to be replaced or replace the reducer itself.(the price of a new reducer is very close to the replacement cost, and for this reason we recommend it).
- For security reasons, every five years,it is required from you to replace the gas tank or check for defects or cracks or leaks.